This event was planned in response to the increase in health professions students in the SW Missouri region and will address the identified advantages & challenges of serving as a preceptor, as indicated by the recent preceptor survey.
SWMO AHEC Collaborative: Fall Mercy Preceptor Recruitment Event
Discussion will include:
- Medical school curricula/expectations
- New Preceptor Registration
- Testimonials from Colleagues in Various Specialties
- Practice-based teaching strategies
- How to evaluate student performance
The opportunity to submit specific questions is below.
A.T. Still University-Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
Kansas City University
University of Missouri
Missouri State University
This event is open to all Mercy Regional and Springfield Physicians
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).