This event was planned in response to the increase in health professions students in the SW Missouri region and will address the identified advantages & challenges of serving as a preceptor, as indicated by the recent preceptor survey.
SWMO AHEC Collaborative: Fall Mercy Preceptor Recruitment Event
Discussion will include:
- Medical school curricula/expectations
- New Preceptor Registration
- Testimonials from Colleagues in Various Specialties
- Practice-based teaching strategies
- How to evaluate student performance
The opportunity to submit specific questions is below.
A.T. Still University-Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
Kansas City University
University of Missouri
Missouri State University
This event is open to all Mercy Regional and Springfield Physicians